Thursday, July 28, 2011

Perspective

I have to admit that I missed this one.
Two attacks happened within days of each other and I had already forgotten one of them because I only saw it in the news one time.
Then it went down the memory hole.
Thanks to Pamela Gellar article at American Thinker, I won't forget that the media are ignoring the roots of evil behind the latest attack in Mumbai while they pile onto Christians and Conservatives over the attacks in Oslo.
While they examine every tenuous link they can find between their ideological enemies and the Norwegian Nut Job, there is no effort to show people who is urging Islamic Fundamentalists to kill innocents.
Not just complaining like those "right wing crazies", but calling for mass murder.

Thank you Pamela for putting things into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment