Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Failing media find new revenue source?

I recently typed in "the armed citizen" as a search term when I was looking for stories of people using legal firearms in legal ways to defend themselves and others.
The first hit came back with an "oops!" in Chrome telling me the site was down.
I looked at the cached version and discovered they were involved in a lawsuit started by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The Journal has apparently been filing multiple lawsuits for copyright infringement and has allegedly even obtained copyrights after a story has been linked or repeated on another site in an apparent attempt to justify a future claim.
At first, I thought the Journal was just another leftist news outlet trying to strangle the flow of information that backs up conservative thinking.
Now my opinion is that they are just another failure, grasping at straws that are in other people's wallets.

No comments:

Post a Comment