Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Woman kicked off plane for saying pilot smelled of alcohol

A 51 year old woman who had a short conversation with the Captain of a Delta flight after a delay, voiced concerns over smelling what she thought was alcohol on his breath.
She mentioned her concerns to the flight staff and was removed for an interview with Delta personnel.
They told her that the pilot had tested negative for alcohol and then returned her to her seat.
Not much later, they asked her to gather her belongings and removed her from the flight because the crew did not want to fly with her aboard.

I would be as embarrassed as she claimed to be, but I would also be tempted to claim loudly that I was glad I did not have to fly with that crew considering my "opinion" of their sobriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment