Monday, May 10, 2010

Senior Citizens can't pray?

Georgian Senior Citizens have been told that they cannot pray before their meals at a center that takes Government money.
Actually, they have been told that they cannot pray out loud, but it is pretty much the same thing.
Port Wentworth's Ed Young Senior Citizens Center is required to follow federal guidelines because it is taking taxpayer dollars that have strings attached (one more reason not to filter your money through DC).
I think this is a great place to start a movement against the 'No God' crowd.
As one woman put it: "You can stop me from speaking, but you can't stop me from praying what's in my heart!"
I think she should pray out loud to resist this stupidity.


If people start praying audibly in government buildings, what are they going to do?
If they force them to leave or arrest them, they look like evil goons.

No comments:

Post a Comment